Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome to Keenan’s Book Reviews

Welcome to Keenan’s Book Reviews. A couple of years ago I decided to help myself retain what I’ve learned by writing a review or summary of all the nonfiction books I read. About a year ago, I started posting those reviews on a blog.

A blog isn’t the greatest way to organize a set of book reviews and summaries in terms of quickly finding the book you’re looking for. It’s more like browsing in the library or bookstore. Use the topic links on the sidebar to get to your category of interest and enjoy browsing from there.

Like on many other blogs, you'll see ads on here and I may get a few coins if you click them. I choose the books I read based on my own interests and the reviews are my own opinions. I'll always try to be upfront about advertising in this blog. (See more about this here.)

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it useful. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment